Clary Business Machines - 57 years and counting...
Clary Business Machines Co has the commitment, experience and expertise you deserve from a professional firm on a lifetime investment. Clary Co. was established in San Diego in 1954 to provide technological solutions to local corporation, government and educational institutes that improve their operational efficiencies while reducing costs.
Today, after receiving prestigious awards such as INC 5000 and “Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in San Diego”, and with a customer base of over 25,000 satisfied corporate, educational and government accounts, Clary has become a trust worthy provider of state-of-the-art end-to-end technology solutions. From video conferencing solutions to interactive learning tools, 3rd generation telecom solutions, document management systems and medical diagnostic instruments, we offer customized solutions with an emphasis to improve our customer’s bottom line.
Here are just a few reasons of why you should trust us for your lifetime investment towards energy independence and environmental protection.
- We have been in business since 1954 and have over 8,000 loyal customers who repeatedly do business with us.
- As a result of our focus on customer satisfaction, Clary has grown by about 324% in the last three years and has been ranked 940 among INC 5000 companies and No. 34 in the San Diego Business Journal Fastest growing 100 Private Companies.
- Clary is regarded as the strongest nationwide partner of companies like Panasonic in classroom technology industry, Sony in video conferencing industry and Fellowes in the office product industry.
- Our company philosophy is built around two simple ideals: Quality and Responsiveness.
- We believe in keeping our employees satisfied so they can take good care of our customers. As a result, one third of our staff has been working for Clary for over a decade and we have an extremely low turnover rate.
- All of our technical staff is certified and factory authorized to service the equipment that we sell.
- From installing an interactive whiteboard at Los Angeles Unified School District to revamping the video communications systems of National Geographic, we are capable of exceeding our customer’s expectations on any project irrespective of its size.
- Our long term and (in some cases) exclusive relationships with the equipment manufacturers allows us to ensure that our customers receive unparalleled cooperation and support from the manufacturers.
- With our diversified product line, our bottom line is directly dependent on the repeat business from our customers. Therefore we pay great deal of attention on after sale service and maintain a dedicated in-house customer service team to provide prompt service to our customers.
- We do not believe in automated phone greeting systems. Every time you call us, you will directly talk to one of our representatives without any wait time.
Call us today and give us an opportunity to improve your company’s operational efficiency while reducing costs. Call us now at (800) 992-5279 or fill out the Contact Us form.